WTT for Rodenbach Grand Cru

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfgoat

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't get this in my area or in Nebraska at all so looking for someone willing to trade. We have several local breweries around that I can offer up beers in trade. Nebraska brewing company seems to be what I get a lot of requests for in swaps. Let me know if you are interested.

Local bottle shop had a good stock of RGC last time I was there. I'll swing by this week and see if there's any left if noone else can help you out.

yes, this should be moved into the other forum...

I have many RGC's... what can you get in NE... Prairie? Let me know in a PM.

The following pics show the most common Nebraska beers and wines that I get requests for. Mostly people are looking for Nebraska Brewing Company, emperean brewing, zipline, lucky bucket. Prairie doesn't distribute to this area so that's a no go.

1403839218449.jpg

1403839232709.jpg

1403839244982.jpg

Were you ever able to get an RGC? I can pretty much get it any time at our local bottle shop..Possibly looking for Tallgrass

Well I had one in the works but haven't heard back in a while so I am going to just call this one closed as I got my local spirits store to carry something similar. Thanks.

I wouldn't give up on Grand Cru. It is something special.

I have a store about an hour away that had it in stock 6 months ago. I might shoot down there while on vacation in a couple weeks.

Hey sfgoat, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The store here in my town just got the Gran Cru back in stock and it will be available anytime. 8.99 a bottle. Hit me up..

Back