Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out at Great South Bay brewery now with the wife and littlest ones so a mini list for now. *Please nothing with chili's/peppers or anything smokey*

New degarde releases

Peche and Brett

Any side project

Fou

Atrial b4

ba sump

HF sours, Double ba Damon

Any of the bullfrog set

Vsb

V013, Cable Car, DDG

New Russian River Sonoma set, any 3L (ha ha ha)

Bcbs Rare, BCBS Vanilla, 07 or earlier bcbs

SITR peaches, Gray Monday

Jackie o's token of our extreme

Any antead (vanilla is the pref)

***obviously more than a few of these are whalesy so if you have one and can hit me with extras that would rock.

Out at Great South Bay brewery now with the wife and littlest ones so a mini list for now. *Please nothing with chili's/peppers or anything smokey*

New degarde releases

Any side project

Atrial b4

Ba abraxas, ba sump

Any of the bullfrog set

Vsb

V013, Cable Car

I'll add more later...cheers!

Says the guy asking for BA Abraxas. ;)

Sent from the Bat Cave

Forgot about that....damnit. Fixed

Unless this is related to an allergy, I would say keep it on there. BA Abraxas is one of the best beers I've ever had. The cinnamon is more prevalent in it than anything else in my opinion. With that said, BA Sump is good but I've heard Kyoto is way better. BA Fantastic Voyage would be great to pursue as well but had a low bottle count. If you get any BA Perennial stout you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent from the Bat Cave

Unless this is related to an allergy, I would say keep it on there. BA Abraxas is one of the best beers I've ever had. The cinnamon is more prevalent in it than anything else in my opinion. With that said, BA Sump is good but I've heard Kyoto is way better. BA Fantastic Voyage would be great to pursue as well but had a low bottle count. If you get any BA Perennial stout you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent from the Bat Cave

FWIW, Kyoto is a BA version of Sump. Sometimes people will mark multiple BA versions as "Any BA DL", some people will mark exclusions "Any BA DL except Muerte", others will be very specific "BVDL". (Yes I know he's asking for Sump, not DL, but I was able to come up with a better example with DL...)

Sent from the Bat Cave

I actually prefer regular BA Sump to the Kyoto version. The regular one has a more carmel-ly flavor where the Kyoto is more fruity.

Added a few more through the night and this am. As always if you're close shoot me a message and we can probably get it done. Cheers!!!

New degarde releases

Peche and Brett

Any side project

Fou

Atrial b4

ba sump

Any of the bullfrog set

Vsb

V013, Cable Car, DDG

I'll add more later...cheers!

Current list with additions....and subtractions.

New degarde releases

Peche and Brett

Any side project

Fou

Atrial b4

ba sump

Any of the bullfrog set

Vsb

V013, Cable Car, DDG

***obviously more than a few of these are whalesy so if you have one and can hit me with extras that would rock.

To the new page

*Please nothing with chili's/peppers or anything smokey*

New degarde releases

Peche and Brett

Any side project

Fou

Atrial b4

ba sump

Any of the bullfrog set

Vsb

V013, Cable Car, DDG

Hommage

CBS

Upland Kiwi

Any Bourbon Ba Dark Lord

Rough week with a lot of folks on vacation with the family. Not in any rush here so if anyone is worried about not shipping right away or anything Lmk.

I'll add more later or tomorrow then probably leave what's here for the weekend. Cheers!

I've barely had time to remember to drink some of the goodies much less update the cellar much. Combined with a few cases of homebrew it's gotten a little out of control according to the wifey. Oh well.

I've got a couple cornies and a converted kegorator to a two tap job but really don't feel like the beer is as good kegged as it is bottled. Tweaking a couple things though and more patient than I used to be so ill give it another shot soon.

I'm imagining his cellar similar to the closing scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark. He has a cases of Utopias sitting there on top of the Ark of the Covenant. He has top men making sure Is secure.

I hear you. I connect with a good friend who loves craft as much as I so that's when most dents happen to my cellar (like Memorial Day weekend). Otherwise I only tend to crack something open when I shouldn't.

If I'm ever up in the area near you (My grandfather lives up there, not far from the hospital), we will have to do a mini tasting or something. I have a few gems I'm holding onto with nobody to share them with lol

I have a few I'm going waiting to share and not nearly enough friends who enjoy such lavish brews.

I hear you. I connect with a good friend who loves craft as much as I so that's when most dents happen to my cellar (like Memorial Day weekend). Otherwise I only tend to crack something open when I shouldn't.

We should try to put together a joint brew day/ bottle share at some point. Seems like there are a few HBTers in the Philly area who might be interested.

I've got a few bottles I don't really want to open just for myself and I'd love to share w some of you guys.

I'm not really in the Philly area but I could probably talk my sister into hosting it at her house in West Chester.

How about making it a west PA held event? This way us illinois guys can hoof it out there!

Back