Hooked!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worksalot

Reaction score
Going to try to bottle my very first brew next week. Have my second in the carboy already! Its my first, so they are kits of course. But the excitement is there none the less. Enjoying reading all the post, they are way over my head most the time, but I will get there. Glad to be part of it. Hopefully I will have the knowledge to chat with you all soon. Talk to you all then!

Welcome aboard Worksalot! This is a great site and I'm sure you'll find great information here.

Worksalot,
I'm bottling my first kit today!!!! I already have a 5 gallon hefe planned and bought the equipment to make it happen. This stuff is like crack, once you get a taste you just have to have more more more. I started with Mr Beer since I found a kit way under MSRP so even if it is an epic fail I havent lost much, but once I got interested and started studying a little I had to get off my wallet and get some better equipment and make a real effort. So I know exactly how you feel about "over your head", but you'll get there pretty quick. I'm on my way to all grain at a dead run now. Just gotta save the money to build a cool sculpture to do it with. I'm a retired welder/mechanic so this oughta be a breeze to build when I get the materials gathered up. Have fun and let us know how the first born comes out after it ages a bit.
Bobb

Latest posts

Back