New Member, Older Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmeisterhans

Reaction score
Guten Tag,

I brewed my first batch of homebrew in 1980 from what passed as a kit back then (A can of hopped extract with a packet of yeast attached to the lid). By the mid-90s I had switched to all grain brewing. Seven years ago I moved, and having a middle and high schooler, I never found time to get set back up to brew. With my youngest headed off to College this week, I'm in the process of clearing space in my garage, and updating my brew equipment. I'm hoping to dust off one of my recipes soon, and brew again after such a long time.

Prost!

Hans

Guten Tag,

I brewed my first batch of homebrew in 1980 from what passed as a kit back then (A can of hopped extract with a packet of yeast attached to the lid). By the mid-90s I had switched to all grain brewing. Seven years ago I moved, and having a middle and high schooler, I never found time to get set back up to brew. With my youngest headed off to College this week, I'm in the process of clearing space in my garage, and updating my brew equipment. I'm hoping to dust off one of my recipes soon, and brew again after such a long time.

Prost!

Hans
All sounds familiar; I could have written this myself, except for longer pauses and a greater amount of time to find the all grain route.

Latest posts

Back