Hello from Homebrew School

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anbrew7

Reaction score
Greetings!

My name is Andy Shearer, a passionate homebrewer living outside of Baltimore. I've been brewing beer for 5 years now, and I absolutely love it. Not only do I love brewing beer, but some friends of mine started our own beer club, called A.L.E. (All Livers Evolve) We bring in all sorts of beers, drink, and talk about what makes them so good, or sometimes, not so good.

I've entered some of my beers in fairs, winning a couple ribbons at the Great Frederick Fair in Frederick, MD. I don't like to brag at all, but it was a good feeling to have made that accomplishment. After that, I didn't want to stop brewing.

Lately, my brother Michale, and I started a website called Homebrew School; Homebrew School | Online Education for Brewing Beer at Home. Our approach is to teach inexperienced homebrewers the basics of brewing beer. We have an all-extract course, an extract with grain course, and an upcoming all-grain course. I am in the process of converting a keg into a mash/lauter tun. Once that is complete, it's go time. I've been using the Pazap! method for awhile, and I felt it was time to upgrade. I can't wait! With this project, we felt we wanted to give back to the homebrewing community by offering this service.

Anyway, I hope anyone who reads this can take a look at Homebrew School, and provide any feedback. Cheers!

Andy(or Anbrew, I know there is already an Anbrew in this community, that's why I added the 7:mug:)

Back