Florida residents: Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewByBerg

Reaction score
To anyone in Florida,

My fathers birthday is coming up, and last time he was in Florida he visited Du South Brewing Company and had their Caramel Cream Ale and fell in love with it! I currently live in California and due to liquor laws, we can't buy any of their beer.

I was hoping maybe someone would see this post and we could arrange s payment on PayPal to have a 6 pack shipped to me. If anyone can help me please get back to me! Thanks so much!

Gotta love those state liquor laws, especially California's! Due South is a few miles down the road from me, but I believe they can their Caramel Cream Ale. I will take a look at the local Total Wine and see if I can find it. What breweries are nearby you? Maybe we can just swap 6/12 packs?

Chris,

We have many local breweries here in Orange County. Also I have access to a lot of San Diego and LA breweries as well. Have you heard of Golden Road brewery? They have 4 pack 16oz cans, ipas, hefs, brown, kolsh... I am actually heading their tomorrow. Message me privately if you want and we can exchange numbers

Latest posts

Back