Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Calling all DC Metro area brewers!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2008, 03:42 AM   #1
flyangler18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Calling all DC Metro area brewers!

Looking for something to do on New Year's? Come check out First Night Alexandria- I'll be performing at the American Red Cross if you'd like to meet up for a pint afterwards!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
Skins_Brew

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I heard a pitch for this on WTOP on my ride into work tonight. Pretty cool you will be performing! What exactly are you performing though? I cant say I will be in attendance as it was was advertised as an alcohol free family event, and as swmbo and I are childless for the time being, we will more then likely be partaking in alchoholic beverages this NYE.

I Support My LHBS!! (Maryland HB)

Old 12-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
flyangler18
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Pretty cool you will be performing! What exactly are you performing though? I cant say I will be in attendance as it was was advertised as an alcohol free family event, and as swmbo and I are childless for the time being, we will more then likely be partaking in alchoholic beverages this NYE.
Thanks! This is my 3rd year performing; I'm playing traditionally-inspired didjeridu that I've been studying seriously for the past 5 years. While First Night is always billed as an alcohol-free event, there are dozens of bars up and down King Street in Alexandria. We usually wind up somewhere after 11 when I wrap up my last set.

This is reminiscent of my style:

Quick Reply