• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Keg/Fermentation Fridge San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GySgtLynn

Reaction score
I love giving my old equipment away to brewers. Today I am giving away my old keg fridge. It is ugly but gets the job done. I have seperated the top freezer from the main compartment to maximize size. Also, there is a hole drilled in it for the old 525 tap. This is free you must pick up.. Located in Oceanside, Ca... If you pick it up today I will share a couple pints of beer with you.

fridge 1.jpg

fridge 2.jpg

If I don't get a hit on this today I will sell it on craigslist.. I would prefer that it goes to an HBT member for free

Hope to hear from someone today.... I would prefer to give this to a homebrewer from HBT than sell it on Craigslist... works great..

That sucks... If I don't get a hit for it, I think Im gonna build around it and make a huge fermentation chamber... I'm sure the wife will be pleased lol

Back