• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Free* Keg Stacking Spacers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 pairs of Ball Lock Keg Stacking Spacers:

EBA7115D-44AA-422C-BC3F-74A5B63BBF3B.jpeg

These are a 3D printed design I made up awhile back which allow you to stack two kegs on top of each other while leaving space for ball lock quick disconnects. To give you an idea of what I mean, this is what it looks like when placed on top of a keg:

B29124B1-A882-466F-92A4-6EC1CF4C2075.jpeg

The idea is that you can then stack another keg on top of the spacers to maximize utilization of space in your kegerator/keezer.

I designed/made these back when I mostly did 2.5 gallon batches, but have switched over to 5 gallon batches and no longer need them. Free — you just pay for shipping.

My 3 gallon kegs are all the single handle kind, but I wanted to compliment you on these. They are awesome.

My 3 gallon kegs are all the single handle kind, but I wanted to compliment you on these. They are awesome.
Thank you! These were the perfect solution to the very specific use case I had, which is the beauty of 3D printing. The downside of 3D printing, of course, is the plastic waste - which is why I’m hoping that @Whisky River and I can sync up next week and he/she can get some use out of them as well.

Great idea my man!

This is why I love DIYers. I'll be making some myself now. Nothing like the ability to finally stack my kegs AND be able to use them. Now to gather up my 20+ corny kegs.

Back