Anyone with a grain mill in the DC area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climateboy

Reaction score
Hi, all...I have to mill some grain that I'm smoking, but getting out to the area LHBSes is a pain in the ass, as I don't have the car. Does anyone in the area have a grain mill they'd be willing to let me use for a few minutes in exchange for homebrew?

Have you posted on dchomebrewers.com yet? aaaand Ok. Yes you have. Well, I'm out of ideas.

Are you up for riding out to LHBS? It's gorgeous outside...

I have a mill you are more than welcome to use...but I'm in Arlington. I'm not quite sure how you'd want to arrange for it's use in that case (if you're interested). I'm a couple blocks away from the Ballston Metro station if you wanted to go that route. PM me if you want to figure something out.

Thanks, Hokie! I work out at Court House metro, so that is a distinct possibility for me.

WDC, man, you won't be satisfied until I make some brewing-related trip on my bike, will you? You know what, that would be a great idea...to the LHBS and then to Dogfish Head.

And for John from DC, and all other DC homebrewers...would anyone like to go in on a mill together? That makes sense to me.

CB

Back