You know what I love?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that I can post here without jeopardizing the "hate" threads triple post rate!

I also love my 5th batch and my soon to be completed ferm chiller.

I love Styx (the band, not the river) but pre-Kilroy Was Here. Yes, I said it. I love Styx.

I also love the moving "Feeling Minnesota," which was brought to mind when listening to SoundGarden's "Outshined."

Only time you'll ever see Styx and SoundGarden lumped together.:drunk:

Adopting a new puppy:

ace9.jpg

Washing my hair the day after a haircut. It's so short, it takes half the time to dry, and I ALWAYS end up squirting enough shampoo into my hand to do the old volume of hair, which means I get to make crazy hairdos with all the extra bubbles.

I love sneaking a homebrew when the wife to be slips into bed thinking im downstairs reading...oh $hit here she comes...run mutha fuker ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!

I love the holiday season, because SWMBO isn't as hypervigilant about me going shopping and coming home with packages. Homebrew supplies? Or presents? She'll never know.

my kids, and the fact that when I call them monkey heads. They reply Mankey (thats how they say monkey)

When Gabe (my middle child, by 30'ish minutes) gives me a hi=five. then calls me mankey.

Gabe is the eggregious one who always has a smile on his face. If the beatles changed the song hey jude to hey Gabe. It would fit perfectly.

Sam is the solomne one who gets a bit of a mischevious sparkle in his eyes. He definantly plans out the naughtiness that they get into. He is the first one to climb to the top of the couch to reach whatever they are not supposed to touch. He is also the first one to smile when they are told no.

My oldest son is in the "I am too cool for dad" stage. He thinks that his old man is lame and does not want to do "dad" things with him. For some reason he does not believe that his old man can skateboard, shoot, play video games, play guitar, or do anything relatively cool. But he is very humble, and his only purpose is to make others smile.

:D

anyways, way to many beers tonight. I think its time to go lay down and go to sleep.

I love when I go to my LHBS to replace my broken racking cane, and the owner tells me he's giving 25% off any wine kit in stock!

Picked up a Vino Del Vida Barolo kit.

I love:

cocktail onions
my Christmas Story leg lamp
my really comfy (but horrifically unfashionable) scuffed black boots
having a "pretty" day
having just enough booze to get cheeky and funny
the word stinky. :D

I love when my 4 month old wakes up, sees me and gets a big old grin on his face.
I love completing projects that have been taking forever
I love Sleeping when it's pouring outside
I love the first bottle/pint draw of a new batch
I love a new beer that reminds me that some beers do need to be bought!
I love hanging out in the basement with SWMBO and the Keezer
I love walking or dirtbiking in the woods.

I love when I call a hotel in Toronto to make a reservation, nobody asks how to spell my extremely French last name. Seems they've got quite a few folks in those parts with my last name.

I once gave my name as "Dufresne" at an Applebees to honor the late Mitch Hedberg but the joke was ruined when I A) had to spell it and B) the server who told us our table was ready couldn't pronounce what was written and said "sir". :off:

I once gave my name as "Dufresne" at an Applebees to honor the late Mitch Hedberg but the joke was ruined when I A) had to spell it and B) the server who told us our table was ready couldn't pronounce what was written and said "sir". :off:

Guess they never saw Shawshank Redemption? Or weren't they born before 1994? :D

I love Mitch Hedberg! Well, his body of work, really. Not him so much. Never met him, though I did see him live once.

Bush... Search party of three. You can eat when you find the Dufresne's.

I love the simple things. Like the other day when I noticed that my turn signal was blinking in perfect beat with the song I was listening to. There's just something cool about that.

I love watching my wife and kids play red light, green light

I love sitting on my boat with my SWMBO, free floating in the middle of a large lake, listening to some killer jams, drinking a GREAT brew, after a nice dinner. Watching the sunset, then anchoring down for the night and curling up with the wife. Waking up to fresh brewed coffee in the morning and hearing the waves lap on the side of the boat.

Now that’s what I love!!!!

Come on Summer!!!!!

Like Hoss I like penguins and how they shoot out of the water straight into a walk!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love reopening old threads and that my Xbox 360 has been repaired and is on it's way back, even though the tamper-proof seals were most definitely tampered! I am now looking forward to two weeks off! Xbox and Oakham JHB hopefully. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back