Yeast Cell Calculator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krops13

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently trying to go pro. So I figured I'd need a program to help me calculate the amount of cells I have in a slurry and How much from that slurry I'll need. So I thought what a great way to give back to HBT. To use this you'll need a hemocytometer and a microscope. Heres is a link to the project on source forge. You can download it there and make comments about the program or any bugs that might be ( will be ) found. https://sourceforge.net/projects/yeastcellcalcul/

ScreenShot.png

Yes. Only PC, if anyone wants to develop a mac version they're more then welcome too.

My pleasure, I'm hoping to add some advanced functions like saving a count and adjusting the volume for the hemocytometer if you happen to have a non-standard one.

I thought about doing a web app, but choose a desktop app for portability. No internetz required. If anyone wants to make one and add it to the project they have my full support. Heck I'll even help.

Latest posts

Back