Yeast Cell Calculator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krops13

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently trying to go pro. So I figured I'd need a program to help me calculate the amount of cells I have in a slurry and How much from that slurry I'll need. So I thought what a great way to give back to HBT. To use this you'll need a hemocytometer and a microscope. Heres is a link to the project on source forge. You can download it there and make comments about the program or any bugs that might be ( will be ) found. https://sourceforge.net/projects/yeastcellcalcul/

ScreenShot.png

Yes. Only PC, if anyone wants to develop a mac version they're more then welcome too.

My pleasure, I'm hoping to add some advanced functions like saving a count and adjusting the volume for the hemocytometer if you happen to have a non-standard one.

I thought about doing a web app, but choose a desktop app for portability. No internetz required. If anyone wants to make one and add it to the project they have my full support. Heck I'll even help.

Back