Year end sale - 50% OFF for Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 temperature controller!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In order to give back to your kind support for Inkbird. We'd like to share 50% OFF special offer for our WiFi ITC-308 temp controller as well as ITC-608T temp and humidity controller. It's going to be the lowest price ever!
rtfo.gif

1. Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 temp controller
Current price $24.99 VS Original price $49.99
2. Inkbird ITC-308 temp controller (Standard version)
Current price $17.5 VS Original price $35
3. Inkbird ITC-608T temp & humidity controller (power up to 1800W)
Current price $34.99 VS Original price $69.99
4. Inkbird ITC-608T temp controllers with dual temp probes (power up to 1800W)
Current price $29.99 VS Original price $59.99

❗️
Only available for USA store
❗️

Please leave a comment with which product you are interested and I will send you a PM.
😄

We have limited spots, this deal will be ended at any time according to inventory.

P.S. since we have 12 hrs time difference, please be patient. I'll PM each of you in the order of comments
View attachment 712108
I would like a code for the inkbird ITC 308 temp controller please.

In order to give back to your kind support for Inkbird. We'd like to share 50% OFF special offer for our WiFi ITC-308 temp controller as well as ITC-608T temp and humidity controller. It's going to be the lowest price ever!
rtfo.gif

1. Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 temp controller
Current price $24.99 VS Original price $49.99
2. Inkbird ITC-308 temp controller (Standard version)
Current price $17.5 VS Original price $35
3. Inkbird ITC-608T temp & humidity controller (power up to 1800W)
Current price $34.99 VS Original price $69.99
4. Inkbird ITC-608T temp controllers with dual temp probes (power up to 1800W)
Current price $29.99 VS Original price $59.99

❗️
Only available for USA store
❗️

Please leave a comment with which product you are interested and I will send you a PM.
😄

We have limited spots, this deal will be ended at any time according to inventory.

P.S. since we have 12 hrs time difference, please be patient. I'll PM each of you in the order of comments
View attachment 712108
Why is this only available for the US?!

Sorry folks, the 50% off deal for ITC-308 controller has ended.Thank you all for your inquiry and support. The best we could offer at the moment will be 15% off promo code.

Are you still sending the code to people who replied on time? I requested a code Thursday morning.thank you.

Sorry folks. We mentioned in the thread that the deal will be ended at any time according to our inventory.
I'm sorry we can't get everyone to use the 50% discount.
Thank you all for your support and understanding. Cheers!

I understand that there were a limited number of spots available, but I don't understand why I was denied at #29 when #30, 33, and 34 all received the code.

Don't feel bad @Beercat64, I was number 18 and didn't get a code. Looks like there was no rational thought given on how people were responded to. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hahaha at least I'm not the only one, makes me feel better, guess it was more of a drawing 😅

Yeah that could be, I didn't pay attention to which product the others requested. Oh well better luck next time 🍻

Sorry folks. We mentioned in the thread that the deal will be ended at any time according to our inventory.
I'm sorry we can't get everyone to use the 50% discount.

I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, but it is a little irritating that at post #14 my request was skipped.

Love your products - I’ve purchased multiple “meat” thermometers for home, friends and family after getting the discount on my original here for brewing.

Wifi ITC-308 for me please if you are still giving those codes out????? I know I'm a bit late to this party but hopeful.

Back