• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale WTS: Cam lock fittings, three piece ball valves, HERMS coil and sight tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Selling off hardware I'm not using. Plus items from my HLT since I need to replace it (I screwed up with the position of the fittings welded into it for the HERMS coil relative to element placement).

Cam lock fittings:
8 male with female thread [type A] $3 each
14 male with male thread [type F] $4 each
2 female caps [type DC] $7 each
2 female with barbs (one large port, one normal) [type C] $7 each
6 female with male threads [type B] $7 each
12 female with female threads [type D] $7 each

Four three piece ball valves
PXL_20210329_183805860.jpg

HERMS coil: 50 feet of 1/2" stainless tubing. Plus compression to NPT fittings on the ends. Ferrules already on tubing, so less work for you.
PXL_20210329_180153217.jpg

Sight glass assembly:
PXL_20210329_180208231.jpgPXL_20210329_180221161.jpgPXL_20210329_180232003.jpg

1/2" OD borosilicate glass tube protected by a stainless tube with slots machined for visibility of what's being measured. Also has a 90 degree NPT to compression fitting. O-rings installed to protect the glass from breakage. Glass tube is 18" long, so has more than enough reach for most kettles (or all keggles). Markings are with a Sharpie so can be wiped off with denatured alcohol (or acetone). I also have the eye bolt I used to stabilize it at the top end of the install that can go with it. I had cut the length to work with my keggle HLT. Or just get one with a 3/4" opening (or a little larger) since the shield is 3/4" OD.

Terms: Cash if local, USPS money order or Zelle payment if not. Payment must clear before I'll ship. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

Prices:
3 piece ball valves: $25 each, all four for $80
Cam lock fittings - priced above or all of them for $180
HERMS coil as shown: $75
Sight tube assembly: $40
Everything for $350

Can you send me your cell? I would like to purchase all the cam fittings

Price updates (since the boards don't allow you to update the OP content :rolleyes:)

3 piece ball valves: $20 each, all four for $60
Sight tube assembly: $30

Last edited:
Back