• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Metal base pin lock fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
I am looking to buy METAL base cornelius keg pin lock fittings for both in (gas) and out (ale). Prefer 1/4" NPT.
:mug:

I have a couple sets of those. One set is made into a jumper. It has a gas and liquid disconnect on it. The other set is plain. One of them is 1/4 MFL fitting and one is barbed. I don't remember if it's the gas or liquid that's MFL I will look tomorrow. I can post pics tomorrow too.

For the one that's made into a jumper, I don't know if it's barbed fittings or what. It's not a normal hose clamp or oetiker clamp holding the hose on. Also, I never used the jumper, i got it with a bunch of other stuff i got off of CL. If you use it as a jumper i would give the hose a good cleaning as i have no idea how long since it was last used.

I took pics and will put them up in the morning.

My lhbs has some in stock. You can also buy all stainless ones. Let me know if you can't find them.

As promised: http://imgur.com/a/JlEZM/all#0

I can give the ones on the jumper a hot OXY soak to get that crud off if you want before I ship them. I never bothered cleaning them up as I didnt use the jumper at all.

Please no PMs. Email me at my HBT username @ gmail if you want to discuss anything.

zeekage said:
As promised: http://imgur.com/a/JlEZM/all#0

I can give the ones on the jumper a hot OXY soak to get that crud off if you want before I ship them. I never bothered cleaning them up as I didnt use the jumper at all.

Please no PMs. Email me at my HBT username @ gmail if you want to discuss anything.

Link no work

Weird, it works for me even if i'm not logged into Imgur or HBT on all my browsers. Maybe the #0 was messing it up or something. Anyway, these should all be clickable thumbnails below. The bottom two that I'm holding are the ones from the jumper.

Zeek - let's talk. $5 each sound fair?
I can paypal you the funds if you have an account.:mug:

Weird, it works for me even if i'm not logged into Imgur or HBT on all my browsers. Maybe the #0 was messing it up or something. Anyway, these should all be clickable thumbnails below. The bottom two that I'm holding are the ones from the jumper.

pfweeks...
Very interested. I might take all four sets. PM me. please.

fpweeks...
Very interested. I might take all four sets. PM me. please.

Back