• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 20 gallon turnkey system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indygunworks

Reaction score
before i buy a new blichmann breweasy, i want to see whats out there. Let me know what you have.

before i buy a new blichmann breweasy, i want to see whats out there. Let me know what you have.
I have a 1 Barrel System. Its single tier natural gas and the mash-tun is on a tippy.
Random Phone Pics 090.JPG
The Fermentor is a Stout Conical fits in an upright freezer with a controller.
All three kettles are 55 gallon extra heavy duty. $4500.00
You can call me if you have any questions or want some more Pictures. Tom 435-720-3612

I am currently finishing an Electric AG system with a single tier 3 keggle set-up. Also a reverse flow all stainless jacketed cooler with 3 PID and 2 pumps / with a parallel 100 micron all stainless & glass filtering system
Here is an early construction photo I have. Let me know if you’d like more- I am in South Tx

Ps- need at least 60amp service

Attachments

• CF506A85-DC33-4D57-BAE0-1F6536B1FB8F.jpeg
    CF506A85-DC33-4D57-BAE0-1F6536B1FB8F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back