Worthless craftsman saw horse...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IXVolt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was about 10 minutes into my mash when the saw horse split in two.

ForumRunner_20120724_083055.jpg

Sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this time of struggle and grief.

Thanks.

I won't be doing that again. I usually mash inside on the counter, but I thought I'd be considerate for SHMBO and mash in the garage this time.

Oh and sorry for all of you turning your heads to see the picture. I'm not sure how to rotate the pic.

I am extremely sorry for your loss but I have to say thank you... I have this same saw horse that I use for building guitars and was debating on whether to use it for beer making too.

I now know craftsman is not the sawhorse that I want working with my beer!

I am extremely sorry for your loss but I have to say thank you... I have this same saw horse that I use for building guitars and was debating on whether to use it for beer making too.

Talk about a computer spaz... did not mean to have this post 4 times and now I cannot figure out how to delete posts

Latest posts

Back