Wiring diagram

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superrican

Reaction score
so I have a 5500w element and I plan to run it off the 30amp stove outlet... I already have a ssr , rheostat , heatsink, enclosure , and a analog amp volt meter . Every wiring diagram I've researched is a complex rims or multiple element with temp probes ...... Could somebody help me out with a single element simple controller diagram? I also bought the electric brewery book and that was for a multiple system .

Try this one out:

Auberin-wiring1-a4-5500w-BIAB-30d2a.jpg

P-J

Also, your stove outlet is probably not GFCI protected. You should add GFCI for your own safety, since you will be dealing with electricity and water.

Also, what is the rheostat for? They are not normally used with an SSR. Do you actually have a SSVR, which is controlled by a potentiometer (rheostat)?

Brew on :mug:

Also, your stove outlet is probably not GFCI protected. You should add GFCI for your own safety, since you will be dealing with electricity and water.

Also, what is the rheostat for? They are not normally used with an SSR. Do you actually have a SSVR, which is controlled by a potentiometer (rheostat)?

Brew on :mug:

ya sorry about that , i was thinking rheo , but yes i have the potentiometer

Back