Wind Shield For Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droyd2583

Reaction score
I will be building a 3 tier stand very shortly. I'm trying to get some parts together first so I can start and finish it relatively quickly without having to reorder parts and having to wait.

Anyways, I am going to purchase 2 of these burners:
Propane Cast Iron Burners, High Pressure Cast Iron Propane Burner BG10

I will attach them to the top tier and bottom tier, obviously. I found a wind shield while browsing some sites a while back and was an idiot and didn't bookmark it. I was wondering if anyone knows where they would find something like that on the web for propane burner setups.

Morebeer at one time sold the shield burners, however they do not anymore. I did an extensive search for them and came up empty handed. I ended up using a chimney flue piece for mine from Home Depot. It was an inexpensive sheet metal 10x8 reducer.

The burners you are getting are the exact ones I ended up with except I got them from AGRI supply for cheaper.

Just my 2 pennies. I would not worry about them until trying the burners. Then you can make a decision about what you need.

Thanks for the other link. Probably buy from there.

Was thinking of waiting just in case my mount design doesn't fit as the shield is designed. Thanks for reinforcing that though.

single wall stove pipe comes in all sizes & can be cut with a pair if tin snips , works well on mine & withstands heat just fine .

Back