wilserbrewer BIAB Bags Fall sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy Fall season homebrewers:

Wilserbrewer BIAB Bags Fall sale offering as follows:

1. 10% discount on any 4 piece BIAB Grnd Slam Package. Choose between 1/8" and 1/4" pulleys, and optional 2nd pulley to make hoisting large grain bills easy. Grand Slam 4 piece package includes BIAB Bag, larger hop boil bag, dry hop bag and pulley hoist.

OR

2. 2nd bag purchased discounted $5. ("Add a bag" on site). Regular price $18, sale price only $13, 2nd bag ships free.

Please request and state "FALL SALE" with your purchase. Sale credit refunds will be processed promptly thru paypal. Email kettle outer diameter and height after purchase to assure a nice fit.

Thank you and happy fall brewing!

wilser

http://biabbags.webs.com/

In order to buy 2 bags(one discounted 5 additional dollars), do I need to place 2 orders through Paypal, and then email you the size of my fermenter? Your website is confusing to me.

1st bag $22 plus $5 shipping.

2nd bag ( "add a bag" item on site) ships free, $18 less $5 refund, actual 2nd bag cost $13.

Two PayPal purchases required. Sale credits refunded promptly.

Please email kettle outer diameter and height after purchase using email link on my site, and if you fail to do that I will email you :)

My apologies for any confusion.
Thanks
Wilser

do you do custom bags with loops? I am thinking 8 loops to raise the bag and sparge easier. So it stays open

Got my order in. Thank you @Wilserbrewer. Now I have a full set, from 8 to 20 gallons!

do you do custom bags with loops? I am thinking 8 loops to raise the bag and sparge easier. So it stays open

Sorry, I have no desire to make a bag with loops. I find the drawstring design bag stronger and better for many reasons.

The drawstring fixes the bag nicely to the kettle while mashing as opposed to using binder clips or clothes pins. The draw string can then be cinched closed and used as a single lifting point to hoist the bag.
Easier to connect a single point vs many loops IMO.

Trying to keep the bag open and suspended is unnecessary and overly complicated. The bag material is so porous that one can pour over sparge using a small pitcher and pour sparge water through the side of the suspended bag directing the sparge water toward the center of the grain...it works far better than one would imagine. I often conduct a small pour over sparge to make a minor pre boil volume adjustment rather than trying to predict my water volumes to two decimal places like others lol.

Thanks, going to wrap this sale up tomorrow, Sunday November 12th.

Thanks
Wilser

Back