Wildwest's brew lean-to (my almost dream build)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wee goal for sure!. Saw one of these in a restaurant. Wanted to keep peeing, but I couldn't :eek:

*edit*
Just checked out the whizometer, may have to change my vote.

Can't say I like the design of the whizometer, but damn...I never realized the market for specialty urinal accessories.

Might have to start up a new side biz :)

I'm going to have to take a road trip to tennessee and not use a bathroom the whole way so I can pee in your urinal :D not sure which way to vote though, the wee goal and the whiz thing are both awesome!!!:rockin:

I thought it was going to be tight, and it is. I'll just have to go with a side divider. I never intended to have a urinal for public use, it's for me when brewing. I have 3 full bathrooms in the house. I do admit it looks silly next to the freezers.:D

Can anyone photoshop a stainless urinal divider in there?

DSCN2841.jpg

Nice! I can't see their feet so I guess they're standing in the urinal. Now that's HOT!

MOAR Updates!

Kind of in a holding pattern right now. The bar needs to get framed, then the base trim can be finished. A big mistake on the diamond plate for the brewing wall, I'm a full sheet short. That won't get here until the end of the month. I'm dealing with some water issues, due to the massive storms here. So close, yet miles away.:( It WILL get done, just a lapse for the moment.

DSCN2854.jpg

Diamond plate walls! Your interior decorator has impeccable taste.

We'll not everywhere, just the brewing area and behind the sink. If I did the whole thing, i'd feel like a hotpocket in there.:cross:

Don't laugh it took my Wife only 2 days beforer she started storing stuff in "my" brewing shed..... :(

Sorry boys, that isn't going to happen. She already has almost half of the garage. Plus she's a beer nut/lover and knows how much this room means to me.

On a brighter note, I had a brainstorm. I picked this up today for $150, and have big plans for it, although it will not be going in the brewshed. This monster is almost 6 feet long! Details later.;)

DSCN2878.jpg

:eek::eek:

Sorry boys, that isn't going to happen. She already has almost half of the garage. Plus she's a beer nut/lover and knows how much this room means to me.

On a brighter note, I had a brainstorm. I picked this up today for $150, and have big plans for it, although it will not be going in the brewshed. This monster is almost 6 feet long! Details later.;)

DSCN2878.jpg

wow, that is huge :eek:

DSCN2878.jpg

Photobucket is blocked at work. So I am using my imagination and picturing you with a 6 foot pitchfork. Tell me I'm close. :D

Latest posts

Back