Wife went to HyVee and didnt pick up any beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandtrepair

Reaction score
the wife made a Hyvee run and proceeded to come home without any beer...whats a guy gotta do in this situation? :) haha

Last edited:
Drive, bike, walk, or hitchhike to the HyVee and pick it up yourself.

Or maybe grab a bottle of the stuff you made a month ago, and plan your next brew day to make sure you don't run low.

What do do? Ask her to bring some tropical fruit next time....

DSC_6142.jpg

haha good call @Kent88. only have 15 gal of homebrew on tap right now give or take a few, have another 15 in the near future. @SailorJerry knows what I'm talking about.

Too damn bad we're going to be working on your damn garage instead of brewing though! I'd tell you to come grab what is in my fridge and enjoy, but then @fourfarthing wouldn't get his beer shipment!

Too damn bad we're going to be working on your damn garage instead of brewing though! I'd tell you to come grab what is in my fridge and enjoy, but then @fourfarthing wouldn't get his beer shipment!

Hands off or there's no Trillhouse coming down the pipe :) (sidenote have some Congress St from today)

Back