wicked fever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheschire

Reaction score
Brewing Fever!!
Ever since I got amazing results from my partial mashes Ive been buying equipment with my very tiny paychecks like no tomorrow. I just built an amazing wort chiller, 15 minutes to cool 5 gallons, an 8 gallon pot from a restaurant going out of business for $30 Brand New!, and a propane burner which boils 5 gallons in about 13 minutes! I cant stop Brewing! Ive run out of Carboys to fill and I'm starting to love this more than my flight training... just though I'd vent a little

Brewing Fever!!
Ever since I got amazing results from my partial mashes Ive been buying equipment with my very tiny paychecks like no tomorrow. I just built an amazing wort chiller, 15 minutes to cool 5 gallons, an 8 gallon pot from a restaurant going out of business for $30 Brand New!, and a propane burner which boils 5 gallons in about 13 minutes! I cant stop Brewing! Ive run out of Carboys to fill and I'm starting to love this more than my flight training... just though I'd vent a little

:rockin: do what you got too do! I know the feeling......Wait till you shed a tear over a beer you brewed because it was that damn good.

Back