Why Sixpoint's Resin is the greatest beer ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grathan

Reaction score
They say that a clean lager is a true test of a brewer's abilities. That it hides no flaw because it is so clean.

Well I say Resin takes that to a whole 'nother level. It does the clean thing while smacking you with %9.1 and 100+ IBU's. It's like clean lager x4. I am not saying it's leaps and bounds above others, I've never had many top rated beers, but if I did. I'd bet it wouldn't be any better than this beer. Kudos on such a great beer.

Pretty sure you can hide all sorts of flaws behind 100+ IBU.

Not sure why you think its necessary for a beer to be clean to be the greatest ever?

It's the best beer because you accidentally grabbed a Two Hearted and thought it was a Resin? Is that the right answer?

the can tastes good.

0813131912.jpg

The greatest beer ever was brewed by a fellow HBT member, and it was a spice ale. It was at least twice as good as Resin, by my estimation.

He proved it was the greatest beer ever with some anecdotal evidence of an unspecified professional brewer saying it was the greatest beer ever (it totally happened, you guys), coupled with a very powerful and compelling twenty-minute video of his kitchen tiles.

Sadly, all the other HBT members became so jealous of this heroic brewer's accomplishment that he was forced to nuke the thread and go into hiding. Some say he's still out there, brewing in secret. Others say he was assassinated by agents from AB-InBev, who feared that he might single-handedly put them out of business. We may never know what became of that great, great man.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Resin is merely the second greatest beer ever, and no one cares about the silver medal.

The greatest beer ever was brewed by a fellow HBT member, and it was a spice ale. It was at least twice as good as Resin, by my estimation.

He proved it was the greatest beer ever with some anecdotal evidence of an unspecified professional brewer saying it was the greatest beer ever (it totally happened, you guys), coupled with a very powerful and compelling twenty-minute video of his kitchen tiles.

Sadly, all the other HBT members became so jealous of this heroic brewer's accomplishment that he was forced to nuke the thread and go into hiding. Some say he's still out there, brewing in secret. Others say he was assassinated by agents from AB-InBev, who feared that he might single-handedly put them out of business. We may never know what became of that great, great man.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Resin is merely the second greatest beer ever, and no one cares about the silver medal.
this guy can get some aroma on a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
He could never replicate that beer, but he made a beer in tribute to the greatest beer in the world.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ[/ame]

On that note, I really do like Two Hearted, probably more than any other beer. I am going to make a clone and call it "Tribute" and put on the label, "this is not the greatest beer in the world...this is just a tribute...you've got to believe me...".

Back