Why I have the best SWMBO ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
So we are on about the 7 month mark of homeownership and a ring for the SWMBO is on the way. We moved into the new abode last august so the yard was basically done save a quick fall clean up which took a backseat to getting things done inside - this mean for a disaster this spring.

Rather than pull weeds and rake myself I hired some workers and the three of them went to down for 8 hrs each today - the result being a wall of 60+ leaf bags along the front of my house just primed for the DPW to pick up Tuesday...perhaps I should throw a few bottles of homebrew out there for them :mug:

So we were sitting on our 2nd floor balcony and talking about future plans for the yard. Earlier in the day I had brought my neighbor in to show him the new keezer/tap lines and he hooked me up with an empty keg and the promise of an INFINITE number more (he has a friend that works as a Coors distributor). So I was talking about building the future 15gal batch brew rig in the garage - to which SWMBO says, "if all the lawn chairs and garden tools are in there are you going to have room? why don't you just build a brew shed in the back yard"

There is a reason I love this girl! Based on saving for a wedding etc its probably at least a year out but I had to share my excitement with the HBT community :tank:

My SWMBO saw all my brew stuff taking up space in the house and garage and said the same thing! :mug: really makes you feel like one of the lucky ones, doesn't it?

We don't have room in our small backyard, but when I got my Kegerator for Christmas, I was promised a small plot in our next backyard for a mancave / brewshed.

Back