Why do people believe in God?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the rules of the forum- NO religious, political, controversial topics allowed except in the Debate forum. A light hearted mention of the word "God" or the not capitalized "god" is ok, but talking about "brainwashing, ignorance", etc is not. The removed posts were posts that are not allowed, that's all, heated or not.

"Brainwashing and ignorance are proof that schoolgirl panties are meant for us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Geez I take a nap and a bunch of people have to come in an ruin the place. I knew it was gonna happen the minute this thread popped up NOT in the debate forum....

oy...

"Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working."
-Harold Rudolph

JESUS Gnome! That is alot by GOD.

"I am too lazy to look and see what posts were deleted, so I will be doomed to repeat them" Rob Franklin...(Ben's younger brother)

"I can't do the same thing every night, the same gestures... it's like putting on dirty panties every day."
Brigitte Bardot

If I had a dime for every pair of panties that I could smell from across the street, I would have $65 in French Francs by now. ~ Me.

"Damnit Washington, you sick ****; I'm trying to write here. **** that - I'm changing happiness to pursuit of happiness now." ~ John Hancock

While you are at it, It's hot in here. I want to put on my sexy sleeveless shirt. Can I have the right to bare arms? ~ DJ Washmaster.

I made a bourbon vanilla porter that finished at 1.020 and has too much bourbon (even though I put less than the recipe called for).

Ya think god would make it taste better if I made a gallon of 1.030 with light DME and mixed it with the porter?

I made a bourbon vanilla porter that finished at 1.020 and has too much bourbon (even though I put less than the recipe called for).

Ya think god would make it taste better if I made a gallon of 1.030 with light DME and mixed it with the porter?

"Did you see what GOD did to your porter?????" my attorney

Because it seems God has leaked over into politics. Now will that close this thread?

My God, this thread had potential (especially once delegated to this section). Why the heck did this have to pop up? Did you not notice all the deleted posts earlier? That's what "Debate" is for.

:drunk:

Yeah, I can't see that thread :drunk:

And save me the sermons, I will pony up when I am making anywhere close to what I was 4 years ago.

I cautiously came into this thread expecting something along the lines of what google images would conjure up if you searched diarrhea hurricane but was simply amazed. I think this is the longest any internet forum has gone after the mention of God before devolving into said diarrhea hurricane. I'm taking this as a sign from God that beer is good and that I should have one for breakfast, Founder's Imperial Stout here I come.

Well, like a genius I actually typed "diarrhea hurricane" into the googler and I was totally disappointed until I saw this:

diarrhoea-diarrhea-nicaragua-poster.jpg

Pretty sure I made this thread when I was drunk. Yep, I was drunk. Also, I didn't intend on a debate. That's just what the question (sort of) sparked with all the deleted posts. It was meant as a joke.

I know that franklin was misquoted, but the vast public doesn't so it felt fitting at the time. I'm not gonna write "Because beer exists, even though I certainly know that franklin was misquoted, but i decided to plagiarize a misquoted version of 'his' saying. And therefore I put it on HBT."

People need to quit correcting each other, especially on a non-relevant forum. Also, I don't care whether or not you believe in god or people believe in god.

/killthread

Back