Why do people believe in God?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

<insert drunk pedophile html code>

Perfect time for a visit from Druck Pedobear.

pedo_bear06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I jump to the end of a 'Why do people believe in God?" thread expecting to see a full-on flame war only to find jap pantie dispensers.

This is why HBT is awesome.

Mikey, I had the crazy notion that these vending machines were selling panties to girls. To wear. Call me nuts.

Geez, Poor girls who lose their panties at school have to purchase used ones... in the hallway, using a public vending machine....

Comfort in dealing with the unknown.

But I like the direction this thread has taken. Beer quotes are far more entertaining than religion speak.

Geez, Poor girls who lose their panties at school have to purchase used ones... in the hallway, using a public vending machine....

Right, which brings up the question - where do they get all these used 'schoolgirl' panties. I'm guessing there's a cottage industry of sweaty fat men who don't shower who 'prepare' the panties for sale.

I wonder how much it pays . . .

+1

Right, which brings up the question - where do they get all these used 'schoolgirl' panties. I'm guessing there's a cottage industry of sweaty fat men who don't shower who 'prepare' the panties for sale.

Yeah there actually was an article on that awhile back.....I don't imagine it pays all that well.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-Frank Zappa

On the religion topic, I believe you should be free to believe what you want to believe in as long as you dont condemn others for thinking differently.

On the panties, why dont we have this in America yet? :D

It is my design to die in the brew-house; let ale be placed to my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, "Be God propitious to this drinker."
Saint Columbanus
A.D. 612

ICK! Come on, I'm trying to eat lunch here! Can't we talk about something not so gross, like dog poo or vomit? Thanks!

In the panti vending machine a couple posts back, the guy had aother video of where they come from. Pretty funny

According to the article read once, schoolgirls over there can take two pairs of panties to school and on the way home change into fresh ones and sell the used ones to people who resell them in the machines.

It's a fabulous way for young ladies to earn a bit of money to buy that new cell phone, and for middle aged perverts to get a cheap thrill. I'm assuming that they would hang them from their rear view mirrors, kind of like what you could get from an auto parts store, but without a fresh pine scent.

My theory is that the Japanese are so repressed that their creativity and sexual frustrations find strange outlets.

Ever watch Ninja Warrior? American contestants try to get through a CRAZY physical obstacle course.

Japanese contestants ALL have some bizarre prop or heirloom or costume that they brandish at the camera before taking off on the same course...... Sometimes the costumes actually impede their ability to compete.

Also in Benjamin Franklins autobiography, he says he got ahead in life because he didnt drink 'ale' and stuck to water.

Just throwing it out there.

how the panties get into the machines

-=Jason=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. We were doing so well . . . beer quotes, Japanese panty fetishists . . . then BAM - people have to start arguing religion outside of the debate forum.

I was just adding something more on topic... May god... oh, wait, that's right...

May 100 ninja's clad only in used panties raid your domicile and have their way with you for a fortnight. :D

better?? :rockin:

I was just adding something more on topic... May god... oh, wait, that's right...

May 100 ninja's clad only in used panties raid your domicile and have their way with you for a fortnight. :D

better?? :rockin:

I know, Diggie, but the rules around here are that religion talk/explanation/arguing/debate stays in the debate forum. I urge those who want to argue about the existence or non-existence of god, or any other religious argument, to join the many threads in the debate forum on it, or start a new one.

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."
-Abraham Lincoln

:)

And with that, I'm done here. I can sense the train wreck coming . . .

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."
-Ben Franklin

This is not a debate; anyone knows that all quotes with the word beer in it are attributed to Ben Franklin...

Can we get back to the real topic here? Namely, schoolgirl panties.

If you can't get the hint that discussion on religious topics ONLY belongs in the Debate forum, we can just shut this one right down.

Can we get back to the real topic here? Namely, schoolgirl panties.

If you can't get the hint that discussion on religious topics ONLY belongs in the Debate forum, we can just shut this one right down.

"Schoolgirl panties are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Man i was just f'in around... I wasnt really arguing, nor did I think it was getting heated.

Read the rules of the forum- NO religious, political, controversial topics allowed except in the Debate forum. A light hearted mention of the word "God" or the not capitalized "god" is ok, but talking about "brainwashing, ignorance", etc is not. The removed posts were posts that are not allowed, that's all, heated or not.

Latest posts

Back