Whoa my head hurts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350_Malibu

Reaction score
Had a great day yesterday. Brewed a Oatmeal Stout. Old buddy I hadn't seen for a while called right as I started my boil and I told him to drop on by. Well, he watched me finish the batch and we BS'ed for a few hours, and he was amazed at the home brew I had made. The two of us finished off 2 12 packs of an IPA I had ready and wow we were getting sloshed. :drunk:

I stopped at a certain point and then he wanted to try my Apfelwein! He loved it, needless to say he ended up sleeping on the couch! :tank:

Great time...

350_Malibu said:
Had a great day yesterday. Brewed a Oatmeal Stout. Old buddy I hadn't seen for a while called right as I started my boil and I told him to drop on by. Well, he watched me finish the batch and we BS'ed for a few hours, and he was amazed at the home brew I had made. The two of us finished off 2 12 packs of an IPA I had ready and wow we were getting sloshed. :drunk:

I stopped at a certain point and then he wanted to try my Apfelwein! He loved it, needless to say he ended up sleeping on the couch! :tank:

Great time...

Damn that Apfelwein, gets ya every time!

Latest posts

Back