Who is drunk right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not drunk right now, but the way this day has gone, I need to be...............:mad:

Not drunk right now, but the way this day has gone, I need to be...............:mad:

Doooo it. I am going to the bar now. Ballast Point Victory at Sea cask with bourbon soaked oak chips. Sounds soooo good.

Oh. Victory at Sea is a 10% Porter with coffee and vanilla.

Sampled a couple haus ales that have been in the keg for 48 hours.

Tested a small sample of my 999 barleywine.

Popped the top o a 12-ounce oatmeal stout that was taking up space in the kegerator.

Popped the top on a Dubbel that is 3 1/2 weeks in the bottle (excellent, but still a bit flat).

Now I'm pouring up an official pint of Tits Up IIPA to savor.

So...druck right now? (45%)

Check back in an hour, or just monitor my spalling. :D

Working on it.

Couldn't start until I had redone the drain for the bath tub.

Flat Earth Cygnus X-1.

Something to follow, perhasp a Siberian Night.

A few American brown ales while bottleing Ed Worts famous apple concotion,. Then I drank all the apple wine that would not fit in the bottles. Spell checker is working overtime.

I'm drinking Buffalo Trace. My 3rd rock glass. Washing it down with Sierra Nevada ESB.
I'm not druk yet but can definately tell I have my drink on.
Gotta go to work for a couple hours tomorrow so I cant get plowed.
I'm an old professional drinker, don't get hangovers anymore, but it's hell on the body if I drink too much.
AP

Drunk is a relative term. It has an implied intensity not shared by all observers. Am I drunk, or just drunker than you? Age often colors the appearance of drunkenness. Some become functional even at high levels and some are incapacitated with little. Others will justify their massive consumption by requesting concise definition of all relevant terms so as to ensure that they comply with their own ideal of what it constitutes to be dru.......

Oh, damn.

Let's put it this way: I should not drive at this time. Fortunately, I live here, so no big deal. :tank:

I started at about 4 wih a little less thatn a gallon in my keg.... I plan on finishin it.... TONIGHT!!! YAH! Drinking.

Drunk is a relative term. It has an implied intensity not shared by all observers. Am I drunk, or just drunker than you? Age often colors the appearance of drunkenness. Some become functional even at high levels and some are incapacitated with little. Others will justify their massive consumption by requesting concise definition of all relevant terms so as to ensure that they comply with their own ideal of what it constitutes to be dru.......

Oh, damn.
A philosophical drunk. An eloquent Canadian philosophical drunk.:mug::D
AP

The real question is......

If you ARE drunk....

Why are you sitting in front of a computer?

I started in front of a computer and then stumbled to the bar. About 8 pints later I am back here. Not long for the computer. It is 12 now. 8 hours of very successful drinking. 10% beer is a *****, for reals.

I am on part 2 of last night, finishing off my quart of Buffalo Trace and rinsing it down with some SNPA.
Not druke, but most definately would blow a night in jail if I was stopped while driving.
I am in my happy place.
AP

by being drunk... do u mean past the legal blood alcohol level? i don't think i've been below that level in a while. my definition of drunk is not being able to define the word "drunk"... sooooo... yeau i'm drunk :)

2 X 25 oz bottles of Erdinger. 1 Hefe Weizen (it was okay, a little overcarbonated for my taste) and 1 Dunkle Weizen (OMG, amazing!)

6 X 12 oz bottles of homebrew Oatmeal Stout

I must be drunk, because apfelwein is starting to sound like a good idea.

hmmm, i've had a few (22 ozers of my 7.6% IPA) so i wouldn't try to drive. but i can still type. if i was really drunk, i doubt i would be still reading this site. mmmmm homebrew! :)

I r druk. (thats a period)

yes. I B druk. I am in the right section of HBT.

It took me like 15 minutes to type that.

tommorow will be ruff.

2 X 25 oz bottles of Erdinger. 1 Hefe Weizen (it was okay, a little overcarbonated for my taste) and 1 Dunkle Weizen (OMG, amazing!)

6 X 12 oz bottles of homebrew Oatmeal Stout

I must be drunk, because apfelwein is starting to sound like a good idea.

+1 on the Erdinger Dunkel.

Had it for the for the first time last night.
Definitely brewing a dunkelweiss for my next batch!

:mug:

St Bernardus Abt 12 (10%) followed by a Brooklyn Brewery Monster Barleywine on an empty stomach, I'm comfortably numb and not hungry for dinner...

Back