Which model for kegging would fit my space?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmo88

Reaction score
I would like to start kegging but I need to know my choices for mini-fridges or chest freezers that will fit in the space I have available. Here is the important part: I would like to have room for 2 cornies and CO2, and would also like to easily be able to adjust serving temps. I have room for 29 inches deep and 27 inches wide.

There are soooo many fridge conversion threads but I hope someone can steer me in the right direction so I can I begin researching the conversion on the models that fit.

This should fit (sideways.)
http://www.lowes.com/pd_75729-33112..._prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1

ChestFreezer-Holiday-5.0.jpg

After spending a bit of time so far looking at fridges I've decided I need the cooling system on the back so I can mount a tower, i.e. no freezer. Agreed?

Models that look good so far are Fridgedaire 4.4cu and Danby 4.4cu. Any others? Both of these are about $200. Of course I'm looking for the best deal.

Just found a 5.0 cu. ft. Frigidaire chest freezer. Does anyone have this? Can I hold a 5lb tank and 2 cornies with a collar?

Back