Where to go around Niagara Falls Canada

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
Ill be up in NF, Canada sometime this week. Any of you guys know some nice pubs in the area?

FatMonsters

Reaction score
There is a "Beer Garden" down on the main strip along the Falls - If you walk it to see the falls there is a "Beer Garden" on the right hand side. I don't remember what they serve.

The other one I know of is 'Sports Bar' (I think thats the name) on Clifton Hill across from the Ranforest Cafe. I don't recall them carrying any diverse beers, but they have video games, pool table, darts, etc and plenty of TVs. They serve big beers...

Short Drive

Brewer Baseball!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't know much about NF Canada, but I do know that they are very important to Ice Wine in North America. They even have an Ice Wine festival every year in January.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
I just remember a place called "The International House Of Beer", then I woke up naked on the floor with a pile of soiled linenes on the bed, and a funny story from my friends of how not to get with a girl.

bigjohnmilford

bigger than most
Reaction score
There's a brew pub on the american side called the Brickyard brewpub in Lewiston I think. It's about 15 minutes from Niagra Falls. I don't remember how the beer was but the food was good. Cheers