• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 72" Condensation hood - New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkgerber

Reaction score
I have a new, never used, condensation hood that I'd like to sell. The hood was built by Fast Hoods a few years ago and has been inside my house waiting for the e-brewery that never came to be. It's 100% #4 finish 304 stainless; 28" deep by 18" tall. It was fabricated by Fast Hoods in Canada. Check out the attachment for a mechanical drawing. It still has the protective plastic masking on it and everything, and has been inside in a climate controlled environment the entire time. It currently doesn't have a fingerprint on it, let alone a scratch, so it's as good as new at half the price. I do have a truck and trailer, so I could help with delivery in the Greater Houston area. I'm guessing that it's around 175lbs or so and is currently on the second floor of my home, so be prepared for that if you're going to be picking it up locally. $750 (which is about half of the new price) located near Pecan Grove, Tx

[email protected]

I'm selling this privately, so I'm not equipped to arrange crating or shipping to areas outside of the Greater Houston area. For an additional fee, I could drive it within a 5hr radius of Houston. Or, if you really need this and you're outside of my radius, you're welcome to purchase it and arrange a rigging company of your choice. Either way, I'll need payment before delivery day. Thanks!

Attachments

• Condensation hood.pdf
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
Back