where to get food grade/human grade ethanol and muriatic acid?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But right now based on this and other posts, its coming across as you're looking for chemicals for a meth lab or other illegal activity and HBT isn't the place for that.

Or he's....

856722_1318729024930_full.png

Like moonshine? Ethanol is used in gas because it's very flammable it's the chemical found in all alcoholic beverages.
62.gif
49.gif

would a local brewer have some type of "sessions" they offer for those interested in brewing? That would be cool. How did those commercial brewers learn to brew, is there a school for it?

As I am new here, someone told me before that buying those "kits" may be more expensive than just buying what I actually need. I remembered buying an aquarium kit and I was sent all kinds of stuff I didn't need when all I ever needed was the aquarium itself but instead they sold me a "kit" for about $200 when I could have gotten just an aquarium at Walmart for $20 to $30. This was for another hobby though not "brewing". LOL

Ned Flanders :ban:

Not very pure. It's 94% other stuff. Water, barley, yeast, hops, etc. I don't dilute. It's building up from zero.

You need to tell us why you're asking these questions. If you're really creating some sort of food or legal drink, we might actually help you out. But right now based on this and other posts, its coming across as you're looking for chemicals for a meth lab or other illegal activity and HBT isn't the place for that.

Like moonshine? Ethanol is used in gas because it's very flammable it's the chemical found in all alcoholic beverages.
62.gif
49.gif

Back