Where to buy faucet adapters?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sticks22

Reaction score
I went to my local hardware store to pick one up but they didnt have what I needed! Where can I find a adapter from faucet with male threads to male water hose threads?

nahhh. the adapter that I need has to have female threads on the faucet side and male threads on the hose side. my faucet has male threads.

You can also find them at plumbing supply store (if you have one in your area) as well as probably every LHBS and online Home Brew shop.

Obviously, pricing may vary, and there are a few strange faucets that these adapters will not work properly on, but I think they fit about 95% of the faucets.

i got it today. it fit perfectly but it was a little tough to get it threaded together because the rubber washer was too tall and i had to push and turn it to get the threads to match up to the hose side. the reason, on the hose side it had another smaller threaded adapter machined below such that the hose fitting had to cover this extra threads before it could be attached. not a problem though and it didnt leak. the test was done using my brass bottle washer.

Back