Where can I buy a kegerator refrigerator only? Something like these....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haeffnkr

Reaction score
I can't vouch for this site, but they sell a refurbished Danby full size kegerator without any of the accessories (no tap, co2, etc.) for $250. It's at 3gorillas.com It's out of stock now, but you can sign up to be notified when it's available again.

For the money, a 5 cu ft chest freezer would provide more space for fermentation and may fit in the space you have available.

I can't vouch for this site, but they sell a refurbished Danby full size kegerator without any of the accessories (no tap, co2, etc.) for $250. It's at 3gorillas.com It's out of stock now, but you can sign up to be notified when it's available again.

For the money, a 5 cu ft chest freezer would provide more space for fermentation and may fit in the space you have available.

Hi,
thanks for the link.

Note -
I dont want to lift (or pump or push co2) the keg in and out of top lid freezer.

thanks Kevin

I opted for a display fridge... it's a used glass-front Gatorade fridge off craigslist. Got it for $100, and is the perfect size and shape. Displays my polished stainless 1/4 bbl Sanke fermenters nicely. Even has a light.

Back