What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 years in military, 4 year degree, working as a tractor trailer mechanic, go figure, lol. But at least im saving $1200/month in daycare with my schedule, ftw.

Research scientist at a biotech company. I also do a little consulting once in awhile. I have a PhD in neuroscience.

IT guy at a small business. BS in InfoSec, MBA, & in a certification class right now. Definitly know more about that stuff then brewing at this point.

siucubfan said:
I'm an insurance adjuster. Wish I was as smart as an engineer. Then things wouldn't seem so confusing.

That makes two Cubs fans who are insurance adjusters. Except my name would be niucubfan. Fingers crossed for better weather in 2012.

freelance audio engineer. which gives me little time to brew, just did my first batch in almost 2 years!!

I'm a PhD student in Chemistry. I do inorganic and organometallic chemistry. BS in Chem from the the University of Wisconsin, MS and hopefully a PhD from the University of Chicago sometime before I lose all my hair.

I've had a few interesting jobs in my past. Worked at a high energy physics lab, stone quarry, and a firework manufacturing company.

I am an Environmental Consultant in DC, graduated with a BS in Environmental Science, but have 100+ credits in a mechanical engineering degree that I decided I didn't like

Hey Clarno;
I just noticed your avitar; are you a curler? I learned from my folks when I was about 8, my dad started the club in the town that I was raised in. Draw to the tee....

I had a long time interest and a brief run-in with curling. There's no club where I live now. Have you seen "Men With Brooms"?

Hey Clarno;
I just noticed your avitar; are you a curler? I learned from my folks when I was about 8, my dad started the club in the town that I was raised in. Draw to the tee....

Latest posts

Back