What's your favorite IPA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I only ever tasted it that one time, from that one 6 pack. Perhaps it was a bad batch or something?

I didn't like that IPA either. Had this sort of hoochy flavor to it. To each his own though:cross:

One of my favorites right now is a local beer Hop Rising brewed by Squatters.
DFH 90 when I can get it shipped to me.
Ruination
Hop Ottin'
Just tried one out of Boulder, CO a few night ago that wasn't bad, Hazed and Infused.

this is the one time I can say something nice about New Belgium.

The Ranger is really good. It's the only beer of theirs that I consider better than mediocre.

I have tried every New Belgium beer brought into our market and they have all made me crazy sick.. and I've tried them multiple times. I am determined to figure out what could be so different about their beers, but still don't have it narrowed down.

But anywho, I did like Ranger quite a bit until the blinding head/neck ache hit me about 30 minutes later..

Rogue's Brutal Bitter is a very good beer to me.. trying to find a 5th barrel of it now to place on tap.

Latest posts

Back