Whats you favorite album cover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1460077537.jpg

Then I saw the title this is one of the first to come to mind, but Id go with this....

panterathegreatsouthernqv0.jpg

This one always impressed me. The picture doesn't do it justice. The cover is made up layered images. The book is made up of clear pages that ultimately make up the front cover .... really neat idea.
Tool_-_Lateralus.jpg

Every single TOOL album gets better...I haven't posted one in this thread because I would have to post them all....10,000 Days is unreal.

Agreed. Lateralus is the cream of the crop. :rockin:

Maybe it has something to do with the time period when it came out (which is when I really came into my own musicaly) or maybe it's just how hard and raw it was, but, I still love Opiate. They might have gotten better, more technical, etc. since then, but that's still one of my all time albums. Got it in vinyl recently too! :rockin:

images

Maybe it has something to do with the time period when it came out (which is when I really came into my own musicaly) or maybe it's just how hard and raw it was, but, I still love Opiate. They might have gotten better, more technical, etc. since then, but that's still one of my all time albums. Got it in vinyl recently too! :rockin:

images

Opiate is great!!

I like the Megadeth one. My mom was appalled at it when I got it in high school. Same with The Scorpions' "Love at First Sting". I guess that it wasn't appropriate for a seventh grader. And she wouldn't allow Danzig's "Lucifuge" in the house when she saw it!

I always thought Abbey Road was cool, but I guess unless you like the Beatles it is meaningless.

images

I totally have to agree, even though its an ep, opiate is the best imho.

Back