Whats wrong with this pitcher... err, picture?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBasile

Reaction score
DSC07083_sml.jpg

Is that 9.50? Then you'd be getting ripped off on a 32oz vs 2 16 ounces, but we're assuming a lot here.

Pint should be 16 oz
Pitcher could be anywhere from 48 - 64 oz so it's hard to tell.

Other than the fact that someone is bad at pouring pitchers and let that one overflow? I see no problem. Are we missing it?

Almost every bar tries that. Domestic = BMC. At least this one doesn't lump in micro in the import. I hated seeing Sam Adams listed as an import and priced at 5 $ a pint and not covered by happy hour. Another reason I buy and drink at home.

Domestic vs. Micro, maybe? A lot of domestic micros, it seems to me.

Ding ding! I didn't notice it until the 3rd time I was in the place, and then I went "What the f......"

I'm not snobby enough to call them on it (but maybe I can talk a gallon of Sierra down to $22 :D ) but I thought the sort of "ignorance" was funny.

Funny...and very wide spread. Walk into any chain and take a look at their beer lists. BMC is "domestic" and micros are either "micros" or I've even seen "imports". Nothing new.

Ah alright. I understand where this is going. However, I consider "Domestic" to mean "American Light Lager". I guess I've been condition that way, but it didn't even cause a neuron to twitter when I saw those two words.

Edit: Not to mention that several bars in my college town (Auburn) believe Yuengling to be an "Import" or "Micro". But I'm not one to get all caught up in terminology.

Ah alright. I understand where this is going. However, I consider "Domestic" to mean "American Light Lager". I guess I've been condition that way, but it didn't even cause a neuron to twitter when I saw those two words.

Edit: Not to mention that several bars in my college town (Auburn) believe Yuengling to be an "Import" or "Micro". But I'm not one to get all caught up in terminology.

It is imported, form the north, sorta.:D

Back