What's the next beer you're going to brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a Mosaic pale ale small batch and wow! Need to scale it up for sure!

Grapefruit Sculpin clone, going to make it sometime this week before I go back to work.

I dont brew very often believe it or not, but I made 3 beers in the last month.. so I probably wont be brewing for a couple of months.. hopefully I'll improve on my equipment in that time..

But im in the mood for something non-american.. was thinking either an english pale ale, maybe a belhaven clone... an irish red perhaps? something malty.

i usually dont follow the crowd when the seasons change.. dont really care to brew an IPA or a light beer or something fruity... i know that spring is around the corner so what.. i still brewed that pumpkin ale.. problem? haha

I have been planning this one for a while. While im not normally an IPA drinker i have thought about a WHITE IPA (Hoppy Belgian Wit)

Or a Black Lager similar to Guinness Black Lager. The White IPA will most likely be done first

I'll be continuing my unusual American style ale kick. Thursday I'll bottle my Session IPA (9P to 2P and 45 IBUs w/ a bunch of late Cascade and Centennial), wash the yeast, and Friday pitch into an American Amber (actually my first time brewing the style). 13.3P and 3-3.5P target gravities, 35 IBUs, and Cascade/Citra. And then going to rebrew my Rye Pale Ale, (12.8P to 2.6P, 40 IBUs, 21% rye, and all Galaxy) should it happen to advance at NHC (of course I entered in one of the last judging sites so I won't know for sure until it's too late).

Back