What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EdWort's Haus Pale Ale!!!!!!! Got it fermenting with Notty at 54 degrees, it's been chugging along for 3 days so I think this is going to be a nice, long, slow ferment. Should be a clean tasty brew in a couple weeks!!

Right now I've got an all Azacca lager, almost like a german pils except for the hop choice, a stone yeast meets sierra nevada extra pale ale and an all buzz bullets imperial IPA. Buzz bullets is a proprietary blend from yakima valley hops, thought I'd give it a try at $13 a lb :D

I wouldn't even know where to put all those fermenters

A small closet, and a freezer in the garage. It really doesn't take that much space.

Looking forward to brewing the next 4. I'm lucky to have a freezer, and a garage I suppose. I have 8 glass carboys, and 9 5 gallon cornielious kegs. I've just been lazy this year and haven't filled them all up. This will be the first time in quite awhile that I've had all 8 fermenters going.

A small closet, and a freezer in the garage. It really doesn't take that much space.

Looking forward to brewing the next 4. I'm lucky to have a freezer, and a garage I suppose. I have 8 glass carboys, and 9 5 gallon cornielious kegs. I've just been lazy this year and haven't filled them all up. This will be the first time in quite awhile that I've had all 8 fermenters going.

I don't have the garage...I actually had to move my guns and I ferment in a gun cabinet that I could barely fit 2) 6 gal carboys in

-5 gals of brewers best ipa

-5 gals of brewers best double ipa

-5 gals of redds apple ale clone

-5 gals of brewers best English pal ale

Still on extract brewing. in the process of going all grain! :)

10 gallons of House IPA

10G Octoberfast (kegged today)

5G Apfelwine

5G Oatmeal Stout

5G rye IPA

6g merlot

10g blonde

5g 2014 RIS

10g dark something else

Let see if I get these right

6 gallons quad
6 gallons moo hoo clone
6 gallons pale brett (ECY 34)
6 gallons "quick sour" (Wyeast De Bom)
5 gallons RU55 clone
5 gallons kriek
1 gallon brett tripel
1 gallon lambic
1 gallon brett buffalo sweat
1 gallon sour tripel
1 gallon crooked stave dreg pale
1 gallon "house" dreg pale

I need more carboys :D

Let see if I get these right

6 gallons quad
6 gallons moo hoo clone
6 gallons pale brett (ECY 34)
6 gallons "quick sour" (Wyeast De Bom)
5 gallons RU55 clone
5 gallons kriek
1 gallon brett tripel
1 gallon lambic
1 gallon brett buffalo sweat
1 gallon sour tripel
1 gallon crooked stave dreg pale
1 gallon "house" dreg pale

I need more carboys :D

Now thats a line up:D

5 gallons Russian Imperial Stout in secondary sitting on oak and cacao nibs until our daughter is born, 2 gallons of a double IPA, deciding the next 5 gallons to brew

I have really been getting in to sours lately. Now I need to get back to clean beers that will be ready before 2015 though!

Same here on the sours..i have 1 under my belt.. getting geared up for another probably a kriek or apricot lambic..sours are very cool to make and delicious..cheers

So far, 5.5 gallons of ESB and as of last night, 5.5 gallons of Chocolate Stout. Possibly 5 gallons something else come Saturday, depending on the weather. Looking to fill up my kegs before the real winter cold gets here!

5 gallon Double ipa

5 gallon Pear cider

6 gallon Lambic base, with Civil Disobedience dregs and Rosalere Blend

Until after the first of the year I have a second fermenter in the first one and breathing air in the second. Just nested empty buckets for now.

Canadian Wild Cluster Smash.

I basically took the New Albion Ale clone recipe from BYO magazine and replaced the cascade hops with (what I think are) wild cluster hops I found growing locally and the Wyeast 1028 with Danstar Windsor. The Canadian in the name refers to Canadian 2 Row but I don't know how that differs (if at all) from 2 Row grown in the US.

I don't know if this counts but I have a batch of sauerkraut sitting on the kitchen counter. I prepared it this past Thursday and it's my first attempt. I plan to wait three weeks before trying it.

5 gallons of English ipa

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Soon I'll have a version of Chain Mail APA, using Zythos and Centennial hops (5ozs total) and 8.5#'s of fermentables (6.6#'s of LME and 1# each of Carahell and Carared). Should hit 1.050 OG an end with 5.2% abv).

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

5.5 gal "Flemish" Stout (sour bourbon barrel imperial oatmeal stout)
5 gal Turbid mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay oak
5 gal Old Ale w/ Brett C and Tawny Port oak
5.5 gal Flanders Red w/ Cabernet Sauvignon oak
5 gal Ordinary Bitter w/ Brett C
3 gal Wild (spontaneous ferment) Cider
5 gal Honey Crisp English Cider
5.5 gal Dark Mild
5.5 gal Belgian IPA

Wahoo.

5 gallons Citra IPA, in secondary and dry hopped
5 gallons American Wheat
5.5 gallons Kolsch
and later today... 11 gallons Bavarian Hefe

I currently have a lightly spiced apple cider and a new batch of mead. The Cider we sourced form a local family farm that has been pressing apples for several decades on site. All organic etc... should be good. For the Mead we sourced the honey from a guy in our town who keeps bees. I think we ended up with about 20 lbs for the 5 gallons we're trying to get out of it. It may be a little thin, but we're planning a light drink anyway. Will be adding some organic blueberries once fermentation is complete.

1 gallon mead started in primary started saturday
2 gallons of chocolate milk stout in primary started saturday, plan on splitting into 1 gallon chocolate milk stout and 1 gallon burboun chocolate milk stout after primary finished

Mostly everything went into kegs for the holiday.

Now I have a DIPA, Vienna Lager, and a Heineken Style Lager all in first stage.

Planning an IPA out to cook up this week and something else for the weekend.

Back