What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.5 gallons creme ale
6 gallons EdWort’s apfelwein
3 gallons Welch’s grape juice wine
1 gallon banana wine
1 gallon Joe’s Ancient Orange mead

2.5 gallons mosaic hopped mrbeer (a gift) Diablo ipa kit
5 gallons of Lhbs arrogant bastard clone kit

5.5 gal "Flemish" Stout (sour bourbon barrel imperial oatmeal stout)
5 gal Turbid mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay oak
5 gal Old Ale w/ Brett C and Tawny Port oak
5.5 gal Flanders Red w/ Cabernet Sauvignon oak
5 gal Ordinary Bitter w/ Brett C
3 gal Wild (spontaneous ferment) Cider

The long term guys the same as always. Got the Belgian IPA and English Cider into bottles, and the Dark Mild split between polypins and bottles.

New additions are:
5.5 gallons Bluebird Bitter clone v2.0
5.5 gallons Robust Porter
5.5 gallons Kitchen Sink Brown Porter

2 g strawberry pineapple mead
2.5 g cran orange mead
2.5 g blueberry, black cherry, black currant mead
3 g jalapeño mead on red oak spiral
3 g traditional orange blossom mead on red oak spiral
6.5 g vino Italiano Chardonnay on French oak chips
5 g montapulciano (sp?) on French oak
2 g Chardonnay on American oak endocubes
2 gal whitelabs roselaire sour mix (13 months and counting)

No beer though - go figure

5g swarzbier (lagering for 4 weeks)
5g Southern Brown ale (fermenting 1 week)
5g american IPA (dry hopping citra, kegging this weekend)

3 gallons of a 1.079 scotty Bad records caused this one I thought it would be a 1.040. Now to figure out a name for it.:eek:

5 gallon batch of all grain dry dock vanilla porter clone.. yes I know I should have more but I had a little issue with a carboy and resulted in a freezer full of mold so I had to empty out my freezer aka fermentation chamber and scrub with Clorox and water now she looks brand new... I am lucky I was able to salvage the beer that I had my little problem with... advise don't ever have pecans in primary fermenter and have a 3\8 blow off assembly cap on carboy blows off and fills the freezer with foam...

I've got 5.5 gal of gingerbread ale in the secondary now, 5.5 gal of Mississippi River water ( black tea wine ) just put in secondary today. I also have 5.5 gal of white grape raspberry wine going and did a 5.5 gal batch of skeeter pee today going in the fermentation bucket..... Not much going on here!!!! :D

Orchard Breezin' Peach Perfection mist wine kit. I added 3lbs of table sugar to up the OG to 1.083. This will come in at somewhere between 9 and 10% ABV when bottled.

At this moment, air...

By tomorrow I hope to brew my final batch of the year (my most prolific as a homebrewer!), but since I'm remodeling it will be an extract batch instead of all grain. The house looks like a clutter bomb went off in it! Lol

5 gallons co3c and 5 gallons of brewers best american light extract kit.....just gotta get around to brewing the raging red IRA (hopefully tomorrow)

Five and a half gallons of imperial rye CDA/Black IPA that have already given me at least three headaches in less than 48 hours since I ground the grains.

Also about six gallons of RIS 1.1, a couple days shy of being racked onto some Johnny Walker Double Black-soaked oak in my carboy.

I have a all grain Dry Dock vanilla porter and Tall Grass buffalo sweat stout in the other fermenter.. I normally don't do clones well I guess these are pro series but I been in search of an amazing vanilla porter and everyone telling me that dry docks is the best, I want one I can actually get a good vanilla flavor, and buffalo sweat is just a good beer it will be the first beer I pour on nitro

Brewed an IPA yesterday with Mossic and Simcoe that I'm calling Go Bucks beat bama IPA. The yeast was in beast mode this morning like my Buckeyes were last night.

A NZ Rye IPA that I started last year. A bit off style because: 1) I added 12 oz. of Carahell. Why? Because I had it laying around. I believe it was for a previous batch of Ed Wort's Haus Pale Ale and I didn't want it to go to waste. 2) A pkg and a half of Nottingham, proofed. Couldn't find the correct yeast and didn't want it to go to waste. I'm trying to clean out my fridge. I guess I could plug all my excess ingredients into a calculator and make some sort of frankenbrew... Happy New Year everybody.

10g West Coast Red (thanks to Yooper for the new recipe)
10g red rye IPA
5g RIS
5g apfelwine
6g merlot

Finally got my brew on yesterday.

5 gallon of Belgium Tripel and thinking about starting some apple wine!

Cheers all!!

4.5ish gallons of american light extract kit from brewers best and 5.5 gallons of raging red Irish red ale...VERY excited to taste the Irish red...

Bucket #1: 5.5 gallons Oatmeal Stout - 智爱智欣燕麦世涛 - brewed 12/31
Bucket #2: 5.5 gallons Imperial Black IPA - 双黑IPA - brewed 12/27
Carboy: 5 gallons RIS 1.1 on Johnny Walker Double Black-soaked oak - 帝国世涛1.1 - brewed 11/??

A robust porter that, thanks to some efficiency trouble, ain't quite as robust as I had hoped and the OG was off by a little under 10 points. Sigh. I hit all the other numbers, and it'll still be awesome. Fermentation started really rocking in under 12 hours.

Just made an American Amber, 5.5 gal, but had to sub NB for the centennial hops I'd planned to use initially. I think I used them a month ago but could have sworn I hadn't.

Anyway, it smelled awesome and should taste as good.

Back