What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much, maybe a little mildly positive feedback in one of the FB groups. I'm pretty well set on going this Saturday, will report back.

Hot dogs are gross, don't @ me.

Have you tried them with ketchup?

You're not helping things

ijoF5fDm7v8YbS_MUlXDEsunkog=.gif

Anybody check out Ghost Hawk yet? Thinking of going on Saturday.

Did end up going with MKtheGeneral on Saturday for about an hour or so, and overall I was pretty happy. Their lager was definitely solid, would crush again and crowlers of it will be nice in the summer. The wheat was fine, but I feel like I would pretty much always opt for the lager when I want something easydrinking. Seem like it would make a good base for fruited or dry hopped treatments though. The rye IPA was good, and I really liked the stout as well. The only beer I didn't care for was their double IPA, which was a bit of a sweet mess.

what's the story with Lions Roar Brewing in Westfield?

Ft: bottle shippers ISO: someone to take them. I've got a bunch of 6 bottle shippers and an assortment of other sizes - a 2 bottle magnum shipper, probably a couple 3 or 4 bottle shippers, let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for, may have a 12 bottle or two, but mostly smaller sizes. Hoboken/Westfield/Cranford, may head to Referend at some point this weekend.

Anyone who works in NYC going to Kane tomorrow that could grab an extra Stacking Cases? Would obviously get you back soon.

Heading down to Camden for a concert at BB&T Pavilion on Saturday and trying to decide what breweries I might hit on the way down. Current plan is Conclave and Referend and then, time allowing, going past the venue to Bonesaw. Any other good options I'm missing?

Heading down to Camden for a concert at BB&T Pavilion on Saturday and trying to decide what breweries I might hit on the way down. Current plan is Conclave and Referend and then, time allowing, going past the venue to Bonesaw. Any other good options I'm missing?

Tonewood man. It's a lot closer to the venue unless you are dead set on Bonesaw. Also, if you know what time you will be by Conclave let me know.

yeah skip bonesaw and hit tonewood... taplist was a bit sparse last visit but still better then bonesaw or anything else you'll find local.....can also then hit the train to bb&t if you rather do that then drive in/park... not sure your situation... just tossingit out there

yeah skip bonesaw and hit tonewood... taplist was a bit sparse last visit but still better then bonesaw or anything else you'll find local.....can also then hit the train to bb&t if you rather do that then drive in/park... not sure your situation... just tossingit out there

I've never taken the train in but that's something to keep in mind for the future.

Conclave, Referend, and then..... Fermentary Form (15 min from BB&T)

DJPhresh brewing up some beer at Cypress.
It was a pilot batch. To get acquainted with their water & system along with other variables. Phresh Phlavors Express, 3.5% interpretation of a Belgian Table Beer. No rush to release Phlavors, only as they deem fit our consumption. No need to pawn off off flavors for profit.

I’m staying a couple nights in Secaucus. Any must hit breweries in that area? Not looking to drive much more then half an hour—and not looking to go into the city.

Thanks!

does anyone know where I could find a bottle of 2019 Gouden Carolus Cuveee van de Keizer BLUE in NJ? haven't been able to find it anywhere. I think the distributor, Regal Wines, is not carrying bottles anymore. Any leads are appreciated thank you!

Back