What would you do if your mom tried to make out with you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And these are not just innocent pecks on the lips. The parents are intimately lip-locking their children for several seconds. One even progresses to rolling around on the gym floor. In another instance, a mother moves her son's hand south so he's grasping her butt."

What in the bless people?? I'm with ABG on this one. The principal would have gotten punched right in the face.

Oh god I actually watched the video. These parents...I don't even know what to say.

"And these are not just innocent pecks on the lips. The parents are intimately lip-locking their children for several seconds. One even progresses to rolling around on the gym floor. In another instance, a mother moves her son's hand south so he's grasping her butt."

What in the bless people?? I'm with ABG on this one. The principal would have gotten punched right in the face.

Oh god I actually watched the video. These parents...I don't even know what to say.

Thank you - your response is sufficient enough to keep me from even wanting to click the links to watch. Why would someone even suggest this?

You can't unsee a grown man swooping in for an open mouth kiss on his high school-aged daughter.

You can't unsee a grown man swooping in for an open mouth kiss on his high school-aged daughter.

LMAO

No you sure can't.
By the way I don't normally share this kind of stuff on here but it takes a lot to genuinely shock me, and this... This was kind of shocking/disturbing

LMAO

No you sure can't.
By the way I don't normally share this kind of stuff on here but it takes a lot to genuinely shock me, and this... This was kind of shocking/disturbing

It's safe to say shock is the first of many emotions that video elicited from me.

Bunch of prude people here. I wouldn't have a little brother if it weren't for making out with mom.

BWAHAHA End thread.

For the record: No way am I clicking on either of those links after reading some of you guys' commentary.

Right as it opens that father sure did bolt towards his kid as if it wasn't the first time... I'd be shocked if some layer of authority did not investigate this sickening display.

Back