What to add to all grain NB Irish stout?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eadavis80

Reaction score
I have a NB Irish Dry stout all grain kit sitting in the basement. Thought about adding another couple pounds of Maris Otter and maybe .5 pounds of flaked oats for a little additional creaminess. Just looking to up the body and ABV a tad. Might tweak with some additional flavoring in secondary if I hear a yummy suggestion. Thanks. I plan on using 1084 for the batch.

amoretto soaked cocoa nibs and vanilla bean can be quite tasty; did them in a porter for a brewery I used to work at and it was amazing, don't see why it wouldn't work in this situation as well

amoretto soaked cocoa nibs and vanilla bean can be quite tasty; did them in a porter for a brewery I used to work at and it was amazing, don't see why it wouldn't work in this situation as well

Sounds good. Anybody else have any votes? Just looking to add maybe a little ABV and body to this one.

Back