What is your home brewery's name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife laughs at me for being addicted to the Curse of Oak Island and claims it is like watching grass grow. Is it or is the growing grass an important clue to solving the age old mystery which has already taken 6 lives.....?
My wife seems to think it's dull as well. Something about them taking an entire hour to talk about moving a piece of equipment so that for next episode it will be in place to dig a hole near the rock they found, interspersed with them waving a metal detector around and saying "Holy shamoly" after they found something that we won't find out what it was* until next episode."

*Next episode we will find out that it is a nail that will be dated to a period of previously known European activity on the island, which they will then use to solidify the link with the Knights Templar, and we will see them move the equipment and dig the first scoop of dirt.

Fizzyology.

I have a PhD in exercise physiology. The name alludes to the physiology of yeast as well as the carbonation of beer. The logo is designed to evoke bubbles, the ring on a table from a pint of beer, and/or a dividing yeast cell. The color scheme is an homage both to the SRM scale and the flags of Germany and Belgium where my favorite styles originated
20230505_193012.jpg

..................Is it or is the growing grass an important clue to solving the age old mystery which has already taken 6 lives.....?

Haha. I read that just like the narrator of the show would say it.

"As ancient astronaut theorists believe..." (whoops, wrong show.............)

Latest posts

Back