What I brought back from Nashville w/pic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlova2

Reaction score
Can't get most of these beers in KY. Excited to try these!

06d34c5e.jpg

I love terrapin's ryePA. Glad to see you included it twice. As a Lexingtonian who's headed to Nash-Vegas in two weeks, in excited to see that they carry it.

I love terrapin's ryePA. Glad to see you included it twice. As a Lexingtonian who's headed to Nash-Vegas in two weeks, in excited to see that they carry it.

+1

Terrapins Rye Pale Ale is one of my top 5 faves. Good stuff there.

Nice score on the Yazoo. Did you have a chance to visit the brewery?

Yes I did visit the brewery. The tour was pretty awesome and for $6.75 the tour came with a free pint glass and a TON of beer throughout the tour. Highly recommend going there for a tour if you are in Nashville.

Yeah I just tried a ryePA it was pretty tasty. I never see many people on from Lexington. Are you part of the BOCK home brew club here?

Being in Nashville every day, its surprising to hear people talk about beers they can't get at home that you can get here. I am always complaining about beers i cant get in Tennessee. I look forward to business trips to Ohio solely for the purpose that there are a lot of beers i cant get here that i can there. I guess it's all a matter of what you're used to and whats new to you. Like they say, the grass is always greener.....

Agreed on the terrapin RyePA. Pretty solid beer.

What's that Victory bottle? I don't recognize the label.

Latest posts

Back