What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
igotsprouts.jpg

my tobacco sprouts....they haven't been growing much, i have them on a 16-8 cycle...i'm thinking maybe they need 12-12 when they're young.....

but it's a lot easier to grab a cigar after wok

well, i just used some homegrown dry snuff up my nose....i got about a years worth out of a 6 tobacco plants...wish i could get off the cigs and back on the snuff, but it's not that easy...be awesome to be a 100% independant drug addict...grow all my tobacco, brew all my own beer....and things left unsaid....

Cigars are pricey. Period. And getting worse every year.
You can get some great deals there if you watch for them. And no, it's not invite only.
Just register.

There was a period about five years ago he had it invite only. I’m lucky enough that I bought like my pants are on fire for a number of years before I had a child. I’m still smoking most of what I purchased pre 2016.

Reyes for me tonight. Two cigars in two nights is pretty rare for me. I’m usually lucky to get in 5-6 in a month.

727-B252-F-F697-484-D-BF6-C-2-B96-B0-EED8-D7.jpg

I'm turning into one. Trying to build my opus and Don carlos stock. But hard to find around here...
I have maybe one hundred if you are interested. Aged nicely. It'll cost you but you won't be disappointed. I'm also getting rid of my cabinet humidor. Can't afford the vice as much as I used to. Retiring at the end of April. Hey, I'm good with it. 59, debt free. Come on April!😆

I liked the D4 but i think mine needed some more time to rest. It wasnt nearly as good as the BBF. i just had a box on monte 4s show up last night and im excited to see how those are. box date is Jul-20

I liked the D4 but i think mine needed some more time to rest. It wasn't nearly as good as the BBF. i just had a box on monte 4s show up last night and im excited to see how those are. box date is Jul-20
I'm Jealous!
My wife bought me a box of the Monte #4 for Christmas. But she bought the tubos. Every friggin one was plugged. Thank god for my cigar poker. I would have been really pissed. That's the problem with CC's. You cant return them. But cigarsofhabanos is good to me. Ravi is good peeps.

16304418549882181925702806897791.jpg

Maple aromatic in a briar pipe. I made the switch from cigars a few months ago.

Been thinking about growing my own. I heard you have to age it for years though.

nah, month or so and it's good enough. just keep it covered but not wet enough to get mold. it'll brown up quick just like yard trimmings do.....

last time cured some, i just trew a tarp on my spare bed and wrapped it up. opened it every other day to air out. you're basicly just prolonging the drying process. for maximum browning....

nah, month or so and it's good enough. just keep it covered but not wet enough to get mold. it'll brown up quick just like yard trimmings do.....

Have you smoked any of your own yet, or is this your first time? Also, are you planning on keeping it under a grow light?

Latest posts

Back