What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4495.JPG

I don't get much chance to smoke much but I recently had a La Opulencia from My Father, and had high hopes based on all the reviews. It had lots of peppery notes and that is about it, pretty 1-dimentional. Sorry no pic, my hands aren't as pretty as the folxs in this thread.

I got it from a walk-in humidor and kept it seal in plastic for 3 days till I had time to smoke it. Could it be that it dried out to much and that was the issue? I smoked it pretty slow in hopes that it wouldn't get harsh and it never really did.

OMG!!!!

During the last guys trip to Belize/Guatemala I brewed a "brochette" at my place in Guatemala. This is mead made from caramelized honey. I planned to be back within a year to try it...now almost 3 years later...it is fooking amazing!!! Majic starts to happen with meads over 1 year...this one is incredible.

Great combo w a Partagas Serie D No. 4!

Life in the Jungle is good too!!!

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Vsx1vQUJBeBx9QWb7
20191107_190538.jpg
20191106_195954.jpg

Back